Malouf CarbonCool® + OmniPhase® LT Memory Foam Pillow
$148.49 – $161.99 + free shipping
Due to the personal nature of pillows, The Sleep Store will not offer exchanges or refunds on any pillow purchases for any reason.
- Infused with activated carbon and phase change material for constant temperature regulation that maintains the body’s optimum sleep temperature
- Activated carbon infused in the foam creates pathways that move heat away from the head and neck
- Surface coated with OmniPhase™ phase change material, an advanced cooling technology that continuously absorbs and dissipates heat
- Soft, supportive memory foam relieves pressure points
- Ventilated for increased airflow and breathability
- Tencel™ Lyocell mesh removable cover with superior moisture management properties aids in optimal sleeping temperatures
- 5-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Shoulder cutout shape ideal for side sleepers; non-mesh Tencel™ Lyocell fabric cover
Cooler, comfortable sleep has never been easier than with the Carboncool LT + OmniPhase Pillow. Four sources of cooling technology pull heat away from your head, neck, and face to provide truly rejuvenating sleep. This pillow will keep you cool night after night, all while optimally supporting your head and neck.
REFRESHING, RESTORATIVE SLEEP
Dough memory foam firmly supports your head and neck to give you contouring relief from the aches, pains, and tension inhibiting your sleep.
Find your best sleep when your body surface temperature ranges from 87-91 degrees. Innovative cooling technology in this pillow absorbs and dissipates your body heat, providing 20 times the cooling power of traditional memory foam to help you stay comfortable all night long.
Precisely cut ventilation channels increase airflow to help you sleep cool throughout the night and avoid waking up sweaty.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Cooling OmniPhase phase change material
- Temperature regulating carbon infusions
- Ventilation channels for increased airflow
- Breathable TENCEL™ Lyocell mesh cover
- This pillow is a 4/10 on the firmness scale. Very plush and airy.